13 December, 2004

trot down memory lane...

this posting will prolly bring warm fuzzies to amber and jen... for the rest of you - enjoy it anyway!

so anyway, i came across some pics today from my college years, so's i thought i'd give you all a glimpse to my past so you can, well, see some pics from my college years! hold on, here we go!!!

this pic was at the end of my freshmen year. in the picture is the new and fresh faces of the ambassadors, grace university's premier traveling and singing group. we rocked! (pssst! the one on the far right is amber).

and this pic was the NEXT year's ambassadors (yes, i was in it two years... yay for me!!!). we were making a CD that we totally ROCKED on! and note again, amber made it two years also! as a matter of fact, we're all buddy-buddy in this pic. we're so FREAKIN' CUTE!!! and notice erin looking at us like we're freaks... *giggle*

the FINAL pic is of my friend joe and i. we were the bestest of friends first semester of our freshmen year. it was not long after that that i realized i was actually pretty much in love with him. and why not!?! look at him, he's fucking GORGEOUS! plus, we look pretty hot together... don't-cha think? *huge sigh* even now, i'm still in love with that concept of him and i together. he was my first love you know. truly! after looking back in my life i realized i first fell in love when i met joseph. hey, joe... if-n you're out there, come back to me (foks, there's a much larger story to this, yes, he was in love with me too as i found out years later... trust me, it gets even more complicated, no need for it now).

so THAT'S some of my past! hope you enjoyed it!!!

*sentimental hugs* to jen and amber

2 comments:

  1. Awww, those were the days! I have those same pics of us - I have been working on putting together scrapbooks from my college days and it always makes me miss the friends we had then. Those years were some of the best! You know, most of my favourite memories from back then include you Tom. That is pretty much reflected in the HUGE amount of photos that I have of us together!

    Well, on to the next chapter in my life, which is opening soon - April 2005 at the latest. It should prove to be a rewarding one as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:16 PM

    Tom...All I can say is what a cutie you still are :) Just wish we lived closer to one another so we could hang out. Grace days were interesting for sure, weren't they? I'm so proud to be mentioned on your absolutely fabulous site...can I say that "fabulous"...I mean you think that's okay, right? Haha!

    Love ya always,
    Jen
    P.S...I made all the girls check you out & they agree it's too bad you like boys because we think you're freakin hot. Then again, you have your own fan club out there too! You go boy :)

    ReplyDelete