12 August, 2005

s.a. all the way

i'm even more so in love with my super america than i've ever been.

besides the fact that they have the CUTEST night manager guy (with the cutest butt) but last night when i went in to pay for my gas (and get my cigs) the guy behind the counter refused to start up a customer's gas pump because he could see (through his binoculars) that he hadn't turned off his engine.

now, i have no idea, but this may be standard protocol for gas station workers, but i just hadn't thought of it till it happened.

I LOVE YOU SUPER AMERICA NIGHT WORKER WHO WORKS WITH THE REALLY CUTE SUPER AMERICA NIGHT MANAGER FOR STOPPING SOME DUMBASS ON LAKE STREET FROM BLOWING ME AND MY MAZDA TO HEAVEN AND BACK!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are too funny sometimes. Maybe you should ask one of those really cute Super America guys out on a date. Well, maybe not...I have been known for giving you crappy advice!

    I can't wait to come see your show-I'm so excited!!

    *Hugs*
    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:19 AM

    Hey Tom...

    At least some one at Super America on Lake Street wasn't sitting on his nice butt...and was watching out for you.

    How you be?

    North Woods Guys

    ReplyDelete