24 June, 2004

What a morning...

oh what a beautiful morning... (i hate oklahoma)

facts about my life in the last few days:
- one of my best friends, and first bf, calls to tell me he bought a house w/ his beau
- my neighbor is heavily searching to buy a house and plans on taking her 10 y/o son w/ her (as opposed to leaving him w/ me)
- i depressed myself this morning while taking a poop because i realized that i go through the same routine every day
- i get to work today and find out that one of the first people i managed is leaving the company and moving to arizona
- shortly after i find out a good friend on my team is moving back to nebraska

i'm not really depressed, but i feel like i'm watching everyone else go on w/ life around me while i stand still... and although that may be exactly what i need to do right now i'm stil anxious to grow up and become an adult... any suggestions anyone?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:44 PM

    Sometimes I think the world has gone completely mad. And then I think, "Aw, who cares?" And then I think, "Hey, what's for supper?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:14 PM

    Your changing as well and evolving. I bet that you have explored new avenues for fun and your personal life. How do you know that tomorrow won't bring a new suprise that is meant just for you? Change is good but it doesn't always have to happen for everyone at the same time.

    BB

    ReplyDelete