08 May, 2007

the backside blues

ask any of my friends or family and they'll tell you about my faulty "backside attraction" gene. you see, i frequently think a guy is hot simply by the way he looks from behind... ass, head, shoulders, jeans, hair, etc... the only problem is that 100% of the time when i say someone is cute from behind they are always (really... ALWAYS) quite the opposite when they turn around. it's gotten so predictable that whenever i say someone is cute from behind, whoever is with me usually states "yeah... they're ugly."

so yesterday i was running (yeah, i know! running! ME!) and i came up behind two guys walking, one of which i thought was for sure to be a candidate for "future husband" because he looked SO hot from behind. but then the better side of me kicked in and i realized that he'd be nothing short of a dawg once i passed him. instead of running up behind them and getting a glance i decided to take the fork in the road and head toward the bubblers (which were off... WTF?!?!). as i got to the [off] bubblers, i turned around just in time to see a stunningly gorgeous man staring back at me.

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

FINALLY when i take a lesson from my friends and learn to accept my flaws end up missing a beauty of a man who not only looks great from behing but ALSO looks HOT from the front.... and was staring at me.

*sigh* i'm going to go cry now...

No comments:

Post a Comment