18 June, 2007

oh... paris...

what a week. what. a. week.

where to start? really, i have no idea. maybe this is a good start:

this was the view from my hotel room balcony... yeah, can someone say wake me fuckin' up, am i dreaming???

the rest of the week was amazing. beautiful. content. lovely. relaxing. eye-opening. and oh. so. wonderful.

a couple other pics (eiffel tower and notre dame)... oh, and as you can see (he he) i've buzzed my head. lol. parisians told me that i look like justin timberlake... not bad, i guess! = )

more to come, i promise... i'm still getting myself used to being home.

*sigh* paris...

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE when you post pictures of yourself. It is cool to see how you are doing. Plus, you are such a hottie! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:44 AM

    Yeah!! You look quite like Justin. But you are more handsome than him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you DO look like JT :-) Glad Paris was amazing...more pics please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness, everyone thinks you're hot. Count me in too, please! Anyway, have you lost weight?

    The pics are gorgeous. I can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete