14 November, 2010

yep... your eyes aren't messing with you

i've made the official decision to start blogging again, why?  because i have too much to say and not enough people to say it to  = )

i got my master's degree, i got married, i went on another trip to europe, i had my 10-year anniversary at my company, i started teaching college classes on the side, and i'm STILL not on facebook - what can i say, it's been too long since i've blogged!

my pic-hosting site went under (dip-shits) so i've revampped my blog's face - enjoy!

i'm off to start making some bread and sit around home on a snowy november sunday.  my husband (WAY more on that to come) and i have made the very-adult decision to be drunk by 3pm, take a nap, and then get drunk again... life is good  = )

off to the bread and then more postings - i've missed this - yay!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are back to blogging! I have missed hearing about what's going on in your life. And why the heck aren't you on Facebook anyways? Although you probably are saving a bunch of hours by not being on there. I spend way too much of my time on Facebook.

    Looking forward to your posts.

    Yergs
    http://noreimerreason.com/amberandgreg

    ReplyDelete