09 March, 2006

cute bus guy update...

there IS NO update on cute bus guy - i haven't seen him on the bus (or downtown) for over a week now. =(

dash and i were talking at church last night and she told me that she reads my blog!!! how cool! then she caught me off guard by saying "i want to know who cute bus guy is." all i could say was "ME TOO!!!"

i don't know why i haven't seen him for over a week, but i have a few ideas:

  • idea #1 - he's gone on vacation. as i type, he's laying on a beach in mexico crying his eyes out because i'm not there next to him. he probably can't even enjoy his vacation without me there - i'm sure he's thinking of me daily.

  • idea #2 - he fell the other day and broke his leg and hasn't been able to go to work for a week because of the pain. he's terribly sad that he can't see me and will go to the coffee shop tonight to drown his sorrows in java. i'll see him tonight when i'm at the coffee shop and we'll run [he'll hobble] into each other's arms and kiss like cute bus guy and i should. (this one's my favorite)

  • idea #3 - he moved or got a new job and will no longer be taking the 53. oh god, no... that one is too painful to think about...

  • idea #4 - i'm out of ideas. well, i'm really not, i just want to spare you, my reader from my silly junior high rantings about a boy.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment