03 March, 2006

sweet -n- sour slop

11:34am - chinese buffet, DAMN good buffet.

1:03pm - boring meeting. pick my nails to pass the time... what the hell? how'd i get sweet -n- sour sauce stuck to the palm of my hand??? discretely scrape it off.

1:22pm - same boring meeting. is it 2pm yet? look at watch, crips! more sweet -n- sour?!?!? this time it's in the middle of my watch face, gotta lick my finger to rub it off. jebus.

1:48pm - damnit already, is this meeting over yet? check my crotch to see how it looks in these jeans... holy jebus cripes! glob o' dried sweet -n- sour on the leg of my pants. try to discretely scrape it off but end up rubbing it into my pants more. man oh man.

3:30pm - hit watch on a file cabinet on the way to the w.c. look at watch to make sure it's ok... come ON! glob of freakin' sweet -n- sour on the band of my watch! what the freakin' HELL is wrong with me !?!?

i swear... if i find any on my winkie when i'm going to the bathroom i'm quitting for the day and going home early.

No comments:

Post a Comment