01 June, 2006

goin' thru a phase


sorry for my silence as of late.  occasionally i go thru introverted phases when i don't talk to friends much, am terrible at emailing people, HATE gatherings, and just want to relax by myself or at most one other person.  i go to bed earlier than usual, spend more time making myself breakfasts or nice dinners, walk considerably slower than usual, and in general i just savor the intimacy of being alone.  being the first time i've been thru one of these phases for a LONG time i'm noticing that i also shirk away from blogging, who'd-a-thunk!?!?!  lol  i guess it's no surprise  = )

so if you're waiting for an email or call to be returned... if you're waiting to hang out cause it's been "so long"... or if you're just wondering why the fuck i haven't been blogging... well just pull your panties out of your ass and try slowing down too.  i'm fine... it's a very deeply spiritual time for me to just relax and take life the way i usually don't get to take it... slowly and one. blessed. moment. at. a. time.

*hugs to everyone*

2 comments:

  1. Ah yes, I believe that would be the phase of growing older. :-) I feel like I have been going through those same changes now for the last few years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya. I feel the same way too sometimes although if I have a few great friends around me and some good conversaion, I'm usually pretty happy! :o)

    ReplyDelete