27 June, 2006

my very proud weekend

sorry for the major lack of blogging lately - it's summer in the city and things are going crazy.

pride was this last weekend and i was, once again, reminded of exactly how gay i can be (no comments please). the mere two-and-a-half days of my weekend consisted at the very least of the following: a trip to stillwater in a convertable, getting drunk w/ a date, pride parade, lesbian hands down my pants fondling my "junk", cruising up and down university avenue until the cops blocked the street w/ their cars, dancing to ymca in the the streets of downtown minneapolis, watching at least four hours of drag shows (including TWO stripper numbers... yeah... figure THAT one out), a VERY nice cuddle in the rain with my date (the same one i hung out w/ all weekend), and the crowning glory of my weekend: seeing a lesbian w/ her pants around her ankles squatting over a urinal (seeing her woo-hoo was part of the package... NOT a particularly glam situation).

man... "the gays" just keep the fun coming...

1 comment:

  1. Wow. All that kind of makes my weekends seem somewhat boring!

    ReplyDelete