09 October, 2006

eff-why-eye


work: i continue to use the middle stall here at work because it offers much-needed respite from my increasingly busy job.  this is the way i see it: to work more than my usual hours requires energy and stamina.  to gain that stamina and energy i must ingest coffee.  coffee makes me poop.  therefore, "middle stall" time should accurately be reported as overtime.  not like it matters though, salaried employees don't get paid for overtime.  how do i justify the two?  i bring personal reading in the the stall with me.  i report overtime and get in some reading at the same time.

grad school: they don't have a middle stall at school so, instead, i use breaks to call my bf to bitch and moan about the indian girl who sits next to me and picks her toe nails in the middle of class, slowly... creating... a pile... of ripped-off nails that gross the hell out of me.

bf: ahh, the bf.  so caring.  so understanding.  so forgiving.  so nice.  

other: you'll NEVER guess who i ran into the other day on the street... "cute bus guy"!!!  he recognized me right away and said hi.  he's still cute as before but has grown his hair out really long and has a beard now.  but i think he's straight... i mean... we ran into each other while bf and i were walking home after work the other day and if "cute bus guy" was gay he TOTALLY would have given me a dirty eye for walking around w/ a cute guy (bf).  i don't think he was jealous at all thus i think, sadly enough, that he's straight.

ok, i'm going to try to get this thing updated more often now... i'm sick of people bitching about my lack of blogging (you know who you are).

No comments:

Post a Comment