17 April, 2007

hockey hair

hockey hair is cool. it's sexy, fun, wavy, soft, AWESOME to run your fingers through, and just plain ol' neato. that's why i'm going for it.

yeah... me. i don't know why (i never try to fake like i do).

what inspired me to paint my nails black with my sister a few weeks ago?

what made me crazy enough to pierce my dick three separate times in three separate places?

what causes me to love tattoos? (i'm waiting for a friend to figure out what she wants then we're going and i'll be getting my fourth).

why do i wear my shit-kickin' boots to work?

why do i laugh at "dead baby" jokes, cry at poop jokes, and plain ol' lose it at boob jokes?

why do i cease all beard trimming for months at a time?

why do i LUST AFTER pabst blue ribbon beer in 16oz cans?

what IS it that makes me go absolutely cuckoo-bananas at the mere thought of jason lee?

why do i actually believe that self improvement is masturbation?

why am i a full-time working adult AND a full-time grad school student at the same time?

why do i practically get a hard-on thinking about nasal irrigation?

why do i detest cats but love my pussy?

why do sexual innuendos still make me giggle like a 4th grader?

why do i have a picture of my mechanic on my desktop?

why, Why, WHY???

*shrug*

i guess it's because it's all so fun. lol - so freakin' fun!

1 comment:

  1. Ouch - 3? Geez...I thought it was just the 1 Prince Albert. I think it's safe to assume that we need to talk more often.
    Love ya, Tom
    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete