24 August, 2004

good morning!!!

what a fabulous morning! i went to bed early, woke up at a decent time, got my morning coffee, am working my ass off, and am actually feeling good about work and life in general today! how super cool is that???

oh, and some VERY important info from my village voice horoscope for this week:

Libra: You may think you need a teacher or genie or rescuer, but I say you don't. I say that what you need most is to realize that right now you are your own best teacher and genie and rescuer. In my astrological opinion, you should drop any fantasies you have that there's someone out there who will save you or give you what you lack or reveal the secrets that will fix everything. For the foreseeable future, you won't get what you need until you're prepared to provide it entirely by yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment