09 August, 2004

on a cig and a prayer...

all my friends, please forgive me in advance for my distance for the next week or so.

fringe is taking a TON of my evenings for the next 10 days.

work is crazy as i'm covering for 1/2 the team who are out on vacation or teaching for a week at at a time.

karma is nippin' me in the arse for leaving all these poor folks for a week while i went on vacation.

my only salvation is cig -n- coffee breaks and the almost constant prayers for my sanity (please god... just let me keep my sanity for just a few more days).

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:34 PM

    Thought this might give you some energy for your week:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:40 PM

    Continued ...

    Go to www.clubradio.net

    -Go to DJ CORNER
    -Go to BROWSE
    -Enter DJ SKATE in dj name search
    -Click on DJ SKATE
    -Once on his page, look for MIXES and click
    -Look for HOT CIRCUIT 9
    -Now you will have to register to listen, but ...
    -I JUST WANNA DANCE is track 1!

    Hope this brightens your day ...

    ReplyDelete