23 March, 2005

four non-blogs

[i assume] unlike most of my blogger friends, i don't have a huge list of blogs that i read on a daily basis nor display on my personal blog - i get off quite fine with the 10 or so that wander into and out of my life.

but lately i've noticed that there are about four blogs that just don't get updated often (or at all) and it makes me sad.

these four non-blogs get me all excited every morning (for that's when i read all my blogs) and then slowly let me down when i see distinguishable characteristics of postings i've previously read, i say a cuss under my breath and then move on to the next blog that's listed in my favorites... its sad.

"what SHALL i do?" i ask myself, and then i realize that i'm at work and the answer is obvious. shite... time to actually put company resources to work for them.

*shrug*

consider the source.

1 comment:

  1. I SO agree Tom! I have about 9 blogs that I check faithfully every day (yours included) and it is always such a letdown when there hasn't been an update. Even though the blogs I read are all personal in nature and aren't out to change the world or cause me to think deeply about things, I really enjoy seeing what the people I care about are up to since they all live so far away.

    Thank goodness for RSS feeds though! :-)

    ReplyDelete