15 March, 2005

tom's chicago ramblings (from chicago)

things i've done so far in chicago:

  • spertus museum of judacia
  • navy pier
  • chicago institute of arts
  • habatat gallery
  • a whole slew of other galleries that were around habatat (10 to be exact)
  • chicago museum of contemporary arts (permanent collection was in, the entire museum was the "universal experience"
  • smith museum of stained glass windows
  • shopped the magnificient mile (michigan avenue), bought a FABU new zipper hoodie at h&m
  • had martinis at gentry while listening to the beautiful piano
  • yes, and i went to steamworks (as a matter of fact, i'm there now, so ***pbthhhh***)
  • eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat
  • smoke
  • watch cartoon network and the food network (GOD how i miss them)



  • things i can't WAIT for when i get home

  • see my cats
  • sleep in my bed
  • my pillow... my pillow
  • believe it or not, i'm excited to get back to work... yeah, i must be coming down with something
  • my own shampoo, my own shower, my own water, my own food... me me me
  • see my friends
  • HOLY WEEK!!!
  • check my email = ) oh, wait, i'm online now... i can check it now!!!


  • well folks, that about sums it up! i'm less than 24 hours from being home and i can already say that this was beyond a sucessful vacation... SO relaxing and nice to be alone to do what i want when i want for however long i want and with the person i want to to it with the most, myself. maybe being single isn't that bad afterall (for a tad bit o' time at least).

    see ya'll soon!!!

    *smooch*

    No comments:

    Post a Comment