16 November, 2004

ah yes...

did you all hear the sigh of relief? yes, i went to verizon last night. i walked right up to their kiosk at the mall and told them they were fucking losers and reamed them and ripped them a new asshole... well, actually, i whined until they gave me a new phone for super cheap = )

so folks, i got my SCH-a670 back and am happier than ever. for a moment there i thought i was going to lose it forever and have to deal with a cheap-o for another 2 years, but no... they happily replaced my "water damaged" phone with a new one at an amazingly low price - i wish i could say it was cause the guy had the hots for me, but i think it really was because i put on my puppydog face and pouted my way to cell-phonian-bliss = )

*huge sigh*

and the java keeps rollin' in...

No comments:

Post a Comment