08 November, 2004

butt plugg

last night was my friend bob's annual birthday party at christos. it's always a fun time with a neverending flow of wine and gay jokes. my only problem is that greek food just doesn't agree with me.

i've been going to this annual b-day party for four years now... and every time i get home from one i'm wishing i had eaten lighter or differently - yes, my butt just doesn't like me.

koto sto phyllo is what i had last night. an AMAZING mixture of chicken, spinich, feta, all wrapped, yes, in phyllo. it was so yummy i just loved it, but by the time the meal was over i had the... well... oopah's coming out of my shish-ke-bob if you know what i mean. oi.

do i care though? obviously not, i go back year after year and yell and scream and say i can't WAIT for next year... some things are just worth the pain = )

No comments:

Post a Comment