19 November, 2004

i'll have a holy spirit on the rocks with a twist of jesus

as i type i'm in the student lounge at north central university, and not the good north central that you're thinking of. currently i'm at my sister's college patiently waiting for my three sisters to get their asses down from my sister's dorm room.

actually it's not that bad, there's a really fucking hot guy standing next to me... he's wearing jeans a HOT long-sleeved teeshirt and a hat, he's actually really really cute in that i'm-a-conservative-christian-college-student type of way = )

maybe waiting for my sisters to come down from my sister's gals-only dorm room isn't that bad...

*evil grin*

those conservative-christian-college-guys are actually pretty easy to sack... these places are a haven for fags... hell, it's in bible college that i first had sex with a man... and then another, and another, and another... man... those were the days.

*sigh*

i complain so much lately about not getting any... maybe i should go back to bible college.

No comments:

Post a Comment