13 April, 2006

4/29/06

my move date has been set - the truck has been rented - the utility elevator has been reserved - the a-list friends are being contacted - and the money is slowly creeping away.

and i'm nowhere closer to renting-out my current place.

i've come to the conclusion and have accepted the fact that i will be paying double-rent in may. the one saving grace that i'm banking on is that i am continuing to give positive energy to the universe, i'm hoping that it decides to return that energy in the future - of course if it decides it's not the right time i will gladly accept and continue to give, that's my nature.

my grad school app is slated to be evaluated tomorrow - i patiently await the news of my future grad school endeavors.

my emotions are nothing short of chocolate-factory-status. i'm sure easter weekend will trip that trigger several times. let the floodgates open wide.

i guess there's nothing left to talk about. except that i'm also awaiting to find out my raise from my recent promotion. that news will be delivered late in may.

blessings on you and your lifestock.

No comments:

Post a Comment