10 April, 2006

yeah... whatever

amos asked me yesterday if i had talked to "cute guy" lately. the answer is no. one of the reasons is because i've started taking an earlier bus to work. the main reason, though, is sad.

let me back up though...

about a month ago cute-bus-guy and i started greeting each other when we saw each other. we'd be waiting to cross the street and we'd say "hey" or "morning" or "have a good day" and then give the i'm-intrepreting-this-as-an-i-like-you grin to each other.

then two weeks ago i said "have a good day" and he replied back with "yeah, have a good day, man."

"MAN?"

who the HELL says MAN!?!?!?!

*eye roll*

no potential future boyfriend of mine is EVER going to call me "man."

cute-bus-guy... if you're reading this right now - please don't call me "man." instead, call me "sweetheart" or "hottie" or "hun"... just not "man."

oh... and kiss me next time too.

No comments:

Post a Comment