17 February, 2005

to my readers

my blog is here for the sole purpose of being an outlet for my ramblings... a place where those who care can take a look into my life... where those who don't care can just click on by.

i love politics and religion, but i would prefer to keep both off of my blog. find me in person and i'll talk your socks off about how big of a fuck-face george w. bush is, or how assinine the social security reform is, or how ass-whipped the organized church is... but on my blog i'm in my other universe. the one in my head that allows me to imagine what life will be when tolerance, love, compassion, true care, and true humanity rule.

fresc, i love you dearly, so i've taken your posting to heart and put it in a separate posting... to read fresc's posting about a real jack-ass comment i got last week, you can read it here.

as for me... well... tonight is the preview of my play, tomorrow is the opening... i think we're ready, if i can only get some sleep and rest = )

*hugs*

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:40 PM

    Tom,

    You're cool just cause of who you are...and dare I mention you're a hottie to boot. Just gotta get that comment in here somewhere! :o)

    Love ya lots,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete