22 February, 2005

an anniversary

this week is me and my ipod's 1 year anniversary.

currently she has 3810 songs on her, and she's still as wonderful as the first day i met her.

we crossed paths at nebraska furniture mart in omaha in the last week of february, 2004. she was beautiful, relaxed, white, and willing... i was an emotional mess, desperate for retail therapy, blue as could be, and willing as well. i broke down and swept her into my arms. we made sweet, sweet, musical love as i burned cd after cd onto her in the next few weeks/months, resulting in a most wonderful love-child of perpetual continuous random music that i knew i'd always love an cherish... never a moment wasted... never a dollar missed.

a year has gone by and her lovely sister just got introduced to the world... although she's tempting, i must stay with my first love. we know each other so well and have this connection that is almost supernatural; i long for her, and she puts-out.

that's the most romantic and fulfilling relationship i've had in the past year... and i wouldn't give it up for the world.

i love you ipod *hug*

2 comments:

  1. LOL Tom. I too share your love for the iPod, although I have to share mine with Greg. Which means we have quite an odd assortment of tunes (especially with his new love for bluegrass), but at least we have our own playlists. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:48 PM

    Tom...
    You're in love with a woman...does that mean there's still a chance for me? Geez, I hope so!

    Love ya,

    Jen

    ReplyDelete