18 May, 2006

for the guys who love the "V"


ok guys... dash made a comment the other day about the lack of the use of the word "breast" in our country as of late.  i'm thinking it had to do w/ my cancer-walk posting where pretty much every place there should have been a "breast" there was a "boob" or "rack" instead.  *grin*

before i say what i'm thinkin' on the issue i'm going to open the floor up to the "guys who love the "V"" for their opinions.  i think it's safe to say that they are the world's greatest appreciators of breasts... so guys, what do you think of the word "breast?"  do you use it?  why might you NOT use it?  is it situational or do you just like/dislike the word?  what DO you call them if it's not "breast?"

comments are encouraged by all lovers of boobs/breasts/racks as well.

2 comments:

  1. I think "breast' sounds kind of formal so I just can't bring myself to say it. It's kinda like 'Vagina'...when I was at my Gyno's office I said something about my 'hoo-haa' because I just couldn't use the technical term. I figured she'd heard it all anyway so I wasn't saying something completely off base.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breast is the more clinical term and I guess is the more polite way of reference when in mixed company. "Breast", just like "Vagina" is just not a fun word. I'm sure there are about as many dysphemisms for breasts as there are for penis, too many to start to list. As a "V" lover I pretty much stick to the vulgar breast names when engaged in "locker room" talk with the guys 'cause that's what guys do. We're pigs.

    ReplyDelete