03 May, 2006

for the men who love the "V"


today marks the beginning of a new segment in my blog entitled: for the men who love the "V".  i'll try my hardest to make it a weekly segment, but we'll see how straight i'm feeling each week.

why the new segment you ask?  well, at lunch today, brain and wrb (and i'm sure ivy-dude would agree) said that i needed to stop raving about all the guys on my blog and start hiliting the gals... they were, of course, referring to my fire alarm blog where i raved about "cute ass/big arms" guy who had his "big arms" around an equally cute gal - and i said BOO about the gal.

well, boys... here's your - for the men who love the "V" - segment for this week:

so this totally hot chick got in the elevator w/ me yesterday when i was heading up to my new place.  she was kinda paris-hilton-ish but DAMN did she have some kickin' curves.  ooh, and her sunglasses were SOOO CUTE!  (oops... sorry, that one slipped out).  anyway, she was leaning into the corner with this "i don't give a shit about you or your life" look so i gave her the "you're a ho" look and she walked across the elevator and threw herself on me.  we made out for a while and then wentbacktomyapartmentanddidit.  uh, yeah.

*shrug*  i'm just not feeling it this week.  sorry guys, better luck next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment