29 July, 2004

MAJOR change of plans my friends...

yeah... so in that ever so tom fashion, my life now has climaxed in drama.

this morning drama and crisis broke out in my friends house (the one i was going to sd w/)... long story short, through all the drama he decided he needed to go do sd alone.  quick disclaimer: steve and i are ok... the drama was with his ex.

so anyway, it's 7:33, the plane left an hour ago from omaha, steve should be landing in MY hometown any minute now... the bitch. 

so what do i do now you say???

well, i don't have to be to work till thursday of next week... i have $800 cash in my pocket... and i'm dying for a vacation. 

tonight i've decided to stay at my parent's place, right now we're making brats and drinkin' beer (i love my parents).  tomorrow they're trying to convince me to stay another night... i might, i guess i have no reason not to!  the ultimate goal is to head over to chicago now.  get a cheap hotel in the burbs, take the train in every morning, and just checkout chicago as i never have before.  sounds fun doesn't it?

i'm very disappointed that i won't be in sd this weekend, i've been estatic for this since may 7th when we got the tickets... but since i didn't bjy the ticket i'm not fretting too much - i've always wanted to be more spontaneous in my vacation plans... here's the chance for tom to have the ultimate experience in freedom - look out world... there's a possibility tom may have even more stories to tell when he gets back from THIS adventure  *evil grin*

as always... i promise i'll be safe, but i can't promise i'll be good.

i gots my celly w/ me... call me!!!

*hugs to all*

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:19 AM

    *BIG hug*

    -j

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe now would be a good time to make that visit out to Colorado to see Jen and Amber... :-)

    ReplyDelete