21 July, 2004

yes...

the posting time is correct... it's officially 11:21 PM central standard time.

phantom of the opera was kick-ass amazing... even for the 5th time.  but it wasn't amazing enough cause i'm back at work.

now don't think i'm doing this for sympathy though... i'm doing this to let you all in on my major dilemma... you see, i haven't eaten since lunch and i'm starved.  i'm also dry as a whistle and want a beer really bad.  there's an sa down the street and also a gay bar (trikkx). 

now do you see my dilemma?  you don't?  well let me spell it out for you in plain ol' english:

I'M HUNGRY, HORNY, AND PARCHED... THERE'S WORK THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE... BUT IT'S ALMOST TOMORROW AND I WAS GOING TO COME IN EARLY ANYWAY.

sorry... caps lock was on  *sheepish grin*

anyway... what's a gay man to do?  i've got loyalty to my job... but i also have loyalty to my throat and stomach... oh... why me!?!?!?!?! 

ooh!  i wonder if they'd deliver a couple miller lites and a burger to 400 robert street north...

hmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment