16 September, 2004

boredom

well, i'm not REALLY bored, i was just in a bored phone-meeting. so boring i ended up drawing all over my left thumbnail with a red marker. such a cool design too: it was three lines made of little dots that intersected my nail with the meeting point being in the upper right-hand corner, thus creating six unequal 'pie' pieces. i then filled every other pie piece with tiny little dots. the end result looked like a really nicely done 'bomb shelter' sign. i'm so talented = )

oh, and when i was waiting for the bus this morning i found a button stuck into the bark of a tree. 'huh, a button in a tree, how unusual' i thought to myself. when i read the button i immediately ripped it off the tree, stuffed it in pocket before anyone could see me, and the proudly attached it to my man bag... what did it say? "well, today was a total waste of makeup"

*uncontrolable gay giggling*

No comments:

Post a Comment