03 September, 2004

i'm honored

statcounter.com has provided me with the wonderful counter in my sidebar. little did i know, though, that this tiny bundle of joy would give me SO much info about my readership!!! here are a few very interesting tidbits of information that i've found out through digging in my personalized section of statcounter.com.

*** disclaimer ***
although i've got all this ROCKIN' information now, NONE of it actually shows me WHO my viewers actually are. i guess if i was a REAL nerd i could dig and find out who each and one of you are and hunt you down to give you a big ol' sloppy kiss and hug, but i digress = )

  • although 95% of my readership comes from the us i'm happy to announce that 2% is coming from portugal, 2% is coming from india, and 1% is undisclosed! (whoever the FUCK is reading me in india and portugal - you guys get an extra sloppy kiss!!! i'm international!!! YAY!!!)

  • within the states, i have readership from minnesota, kansas, colorado, nevada, texas, georgia, maryland, and new york!

  • 50% are accessing via windows xp, 49% on windows 2000, and 1% on windows 98.


  • how fun is THAT!

    i must say a HUGE thanks to everyone who reads my blog... whether i force you to or if you found it and decided to make it one of your new quirky homes. tell your friends i'm a crazy fag in the frozen north that says whatever's on his mind. oh! and write me! use that freakin' comment thingy... i LOVE hearing from you!!!

    i'm signin' off now, but check back often!

    *hugs*

    No comments:

    Post a Comment