08 September, 2004

i'm alright... i'm allllllllright

for those of you who were getting your thongs in a bunch... i'm doing ok. the gas is gone.

*huge grin*

but my cold has officially moved into my chest, i coughed myself into a headache last night and could only go to bed to make it better. i hate coughing and i hate headaches. and i HATE lung butter... nuff said.

it's finally getting cooler outside and i'm estatically packing for my camping trip this weekend to tettegouche state park on the north shore. twill be a chilly one but will be a refreshing change from the normal city life... i can't WAIT for smores and gin and smokes and pooping in the woods!!!

fyi - no blogging from friday - sunday this week cause of the camping. i AM working till 11 on friday so i'll try my hardest to get a blog in before i go = )

No comments:

Post a Comment