20 September, 2004

the results of my weekend todo list

  • drink gin - only a little

  • go to coffee w/ vicki - did it and had a great time!

  • let nick use my piano - yep, and we had a blast!

  • grocery shop - oops, nope, didn't get to that

  • smoke - finished off a pack and a half over 3 days...

  • pay bills - eek... must do today

  • drink more gin - see above

  • do laundry - three loads!

  • do dishes - two times!

  • drink beer - nope

  • clean my apartment - CONSTANTLY

  • meditate - a tad bit, yes

  • work out... nah, just go sit in the steamroom - lol, me... work out?

  • drink water - not really, just lots of 7up

  • bitch about bush - when don't i do that?

  • go to church - skipped it

  • make out w/ a hot man - yeah, right...

  • drink vodka at moscow on the hill - nope, but went to fhimas and nyes

  • sleep in - oh yeah baby = )

  • farmers market - nope

  • cure world hunger - i spread my arms and declared it over


  • among other things i painted my bathroom, put up these really cool new shoe racks from ikea, and ate food. how fun and relaxing of a weekend! yay!!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment