22 September, 2004

vitamin c

i've eaten over 2000 mg of vitamin c today... i think i'm going to be shitting oranges tonight.

i haven't drank my daily water amount yet, only about 18 oz, which means the oranges are going to be shrivled.

i've actually been working quite hard today... those poor oranges are going to be so tough.

i have messed up men in my life - one wants to marry me but doesn't wanna have anything to do with me, another wants to marry me and takes every opportunity to jump the gun with it, another is really super cute but i'm thinking he may only be a friend, one is actually out there that i want to marry... but he's straight, oh yeah, and then there's all of the ones that fell in love with me that i never called back - i'm still waiting for them to somehow find each other on some "we hate tom" website and come to my place in the middle of the night, pour lube all over my bed, let my cat in the room so his hair gets all over the lube, and then make me lay in it while drinking tequila and listening to billy gilman *shiver* those oranges sure as hell better have vaginas.

i gotta pay bills - damn expensive oranges.

and all because i ate too much vitamin c. oh wait, this has nothing to do with vitamin c... what the fuck am i talking about...

No comments:

Post a Comment