14 September, 2004

a few minutes to waste...

well, i guess it's not really wasting my minutes if i'm blogging because it's like saying i'm wasting my minutes talking to a friend. i would never consider talking to a friend a waste of my minutes, that is unless that said friend wasn't much of a friend and i didn't want to talk to them, i guess that would be a waste of my minutes. but even if i didn't want to talk to them i would still have control over how i spent my minutes and if i didn't want to talk to them that badly then i wouldn't have, so my minutes used on the not-really-a-friend wouldn't be wasted at all.

so lunch is done and i had a few minutes to spare before going back to the grindstone... i chose to spend them on you, my blog buddies. you should all feel special = )

*communal sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment