20 August, 2006

another gorgeous day...

nothing really to talk about here, just another gorgeous day during a nearly-perfect minnesota august. temperatures have been in the mid 80's during the day and dropping into the mid to low 60's at night. the sun has been shining brightly with a consistently nice mix of clouds to break it up. and life has been very good.

on days like this i wonder what will happen next, 1) a penny will fall from a tall building and slice me in two or 2) life will continue to get better and better resulting in the bf buying me a gorgeous diamond ring and asking me to marry him.

of course, realistically, neither will happen an most likely life will just do it's thing and ebb and flow and this and that and up and down like normal. and i guess i can deal with that, consistent near-perfection isn't worth bitching about. = )

namaste'

1 comment:

  1. I like option #2 much better than option #1...ewww. I kinda want my bf to buy me a gorgeous ring too. Do you suppose we could make them go shopping together? hehe :)

    ReplyDelete