01 August, 2006

school daze

a mere two days after getting back from camp noah and i'm whizzing right around to go back to school. grad school snuck up on me; a trip to target elicited an "oh shit! i need school supplies!" and checking my university email elicited an "oh shit! i have cubic ass-loads of prework to do before monday's class!"

oh, the joys of school daze-out.

walking around on campus yesterday, though, was refreshing and fun. i always loved college and have kind of missed the feel in the last couple years... that was short lived though, i no longer have to miss it cause i'm living it now! i'm so excited!!!

special thanks to the bf for being so understanding during my busy work and school schedule - i tell all of you, this one is quite special = )

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that you mostly just miss Amber & I from GU :) Good luck on this starting school all over again thing.

    Glad to hear camp went so well. I know you were anxious about it.

    BF sounds pretty nice/sweet/cool - when do we get to meet him?!?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete