28 August, 2006

whirlwind of factoids

too much to talk about and way too much to blog about, therefore you get a summarization of the last seventy-two hours:

  1. two bbq's in ~five hours w/ the bf which included two full bbq potluck dinners within two hours of each other. loads of sun, thank buddha it was a gorgeous saturday.
  2. move a friend, lots of lifting, lots of unloading, more sun, too much sweating, and titty sweat marks on my shirt. so sexy folks.
  3. got my grades from my first grad school class... i got an A!!!!!
  4. i made the news! kare 11 (a local station) did a story on my camp noah trip. you can view the video that was on the news here. note that it's the second video clip. oh, and i'm in it... see you if you can spot me.
  5. it's a very dark and grim monday... JUST the way i like them. i woke up and saw that the sun was nowhere to be seen and that it was all dark-ish outside and i jumped out of bed more energized than i've been in WEEKS! i know i'm twisted, but the darkness just reminds me that summer is ending and that, thank the green man, winter and fall are just around the corner.
  6. evil children are totally cool
  7. i like coffee

i think that summarizes most of it.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your A Tom! You Rock. It sounds like you are very happy these days. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zack and I watched the video about Camp Noah & I spotted you. Very cool!

    Congrats on your A - how exciting & encouraging!

    ReplyDelete