30 August, 2006

sticky soles

bf and i have been dating now for about two and a half months (is that ALL??? it seems so much longer, man how time flies). i digress...

anyway, bf has on several occasions made note that i have holes in my socks or that my undergarments seem a little, *ahem* worn. i HATE buying these items because i hate spending money on things other people don't see. i mean, i don't care if there's a hole in my sock or if my tighty-whities are more like loosey-off-whities, YOU'RE not going to see them, right?

well, the sock thing finally came to a head (heel?) today.

you see, there's a hole the size of a pencil eraser on the heel of my right sock - no problem right? wrong. every time i step on my right foot my heel-skin attaches itself to the bottom of my shoe through my hole. every time i step on my left foot (lifting my right foot) the foot goes up but the skin stays attached for a few seconds causing my right foot to feel like the shoe is grabbing ahold of my heel and not letting go! it's a creepy feeling actually.

i'm going home over lunch today, am i going to change my sock... prolly not. but i'm taking this moment to publicly state that, yes bf, my socks have holes in them. tonight when you come over you have permission to dig my right sock out of the hamper and throw it away. BUT ONLY THE RIGHT ONE! there's nothing wrong with the left one... yet. = )

1 comment:

  1. I can relate! My panties used to be so worn out & nasty. The elastic didn't even work in some pairs.

    When I moved to Iowa, Joey & Scott (my little brothers) were carrying up my bag of panties. I'm sure they didn't know what was in that bag. When we got to my room they began dumping out all the panties & started throwing them in the air announcing "Panties everywhere...there's so many". Kinda funny actually.

    Needless to say, it caused me to go out & buy new panties so I could throw out all the old holy ones. Such a much better fit now!

    ReplyDelete