22 August, 2006

the holiest of shit

i am in amazed shock that two of my greatest loves, poop and coffee, have been combined in a natural process that perfects the both of them at the same time!

thanks to char-boy i have discovered the amazing world of kopi luwak. this coffee has taken a KILLER three-hour tour in to the mouth of, through the g.i. track of, and out of the ass of a luwak. it's then harvested and cleaned-up and roasted and sold as one of the world's most rare and expensive coffees. people's reviews of are amazing and i MUST try it myself.

char-boy hasn't tried it, he just told me about it. the next opportunity i get i'm ordering a sampler packet of this shit-coffee and trying it myself... man i can't wait!!!

poop coffee!!!! what's next, vomit chocolate?!?!?!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, dear. That HAS to be a joke...right? Right? Please tell me that's a spoof site.

    I mean, coffee goes right through me, too, but I don't ask anyone to drink it afterward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg likes coffee, so I showed him the site. He says he'll stick to his Starbucks. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Will it also go through you in the matter of a couple of hours? If so, I'd steer clear of it :o) Ewwwww - it would then be a very expensive colon cleanser!

    ReplyDelete